As a startup, how secure is my information?
We realize that financial date are important and private. That is why we use bank-level, 128-bit security throughout. Also, MoneyComb does not power the account linking process or stores your login information. This is handled by a trusted 3rd party: Plaid Technologies. Plaid is a leading provider of these services and works with some of the largest and most trusted names in financial technology. These include Venmo, PayPal, RobinHood, Bettermen, LevelMoney, WealthFront, Digit and others.
Why does MoneyComb need my login information?
We need your login user name and passwords so that we can help you organize and manage your accounts. We use this information to establish a secure connection with your financial institution or credit card company. This enables us to download and categorize your transaction information securely and automatically.
How secure is the login information I store in MoneyComb?
Your login user name and passwords are stored securely in a separate database using multi-layered hardware and software encryption. We only store the information needed to save you the trouble of updating, syncing or uploading financial information manually.
How can I protect my MoneyComb account?
Here are a few tips to help keep you safe online:
- Keep your password safe--don’t share it with anyone.
- Mix it up--make sure that your password includes numbers and capital letters.
- Use virus protection and a firewall on any computer you use to access MoneyComb.
- Don’t install programs from people or companies you don’t know.
- Learn to prevent identity theft and identify phishing attempts.